- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
- The information is provided by CloudERP and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and trademarks. Reproduction is prohibited or is subject to prior written agreement.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CloudERP. The inclusion of any other links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within these linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly. However, CloudERP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium and the court of Brussels.